Complying with the Act 34/2002 of 11th July regarding Company Services for Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that HOTEL VILLAPADIERNA MARBELLA, S.L., domiciled at Urb. Villa Padierna Golf Resort, Ctra. De Cádiz Km 166 – 29679 Benahavís (Málaga), and tax number CIF: B92250356 in the Registro Mercantil de Málaga tomo 2816, libro 1729, folio 144, sección 8, hoja MA-49.690 is the title owner of this website, and operates the Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, including reservations and events and other services provided by the hotel http://www.villapadierna.es/palace/
In adittion, this web page offers several services provided by Villa Padierna`s Group companies:
THE MEDICAL WELLNESS INSTITUTE, S.L., http://www.villapadierna.es/wellness/ spa, beauty and health services loctaed at the Villa Padierna Palace Hotel.
VILLA PADIERNA THERMAS HOTEL, S.A. http://www.villapadierna.es/thermas/ Owner of a Luxury five star hotel located in Carratraca (Málaga).
RAQUET CLUB VILLA PADIERNA, S.L. http://www.villapadierna.es/palace/racquet/ Owner of Sport facilities avaliable to play Padel tennis and tennis, Bar-restaurant services, Kids Club, Pets services, Classes for all levels, tennis courts to rent, torunaments and a variety of activities.
GESTION CAPITAL GOLF 2008, S.L., GOLF CLUB FLAMINGOS EXECUTIVE, S.L., GOLF CLUB FLAMINGOS 2008, S.L., INVERSIONES BRIJÁN, S.A. http://www.villapadierna.es/golf/ owners of Villa Padierna Golf Resort, where playing golf is an exceptional experience, and has three courses: Flamingos Golf, Alferini Golf y Tramores Golf, and Villa Padierna Michael Campbell Golf Academy, the only school in Europe specializing in the short game and private classes.
MEMBERS GOLF CLUB VILLA PADIERNA, S.L. http://www.villapadierna.es/golf/membership/ Memebership, Villa Padierna Golf Club Member Card, including card-holders benefits
INVERSIONES BRIJÁN, S.A., VILLA PADIERNA ESTATE, S.L. http://www.villapadierna.es/collection/ Real Estate services including our exclusives and luxury products.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
According to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act regarding Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in the event that an e-mail is sent to us, or that a data collection form is filled in, we inform you that the personal data given to us will be registered in the records of processing activities for which HOTEL VILLAPADIERNA MARBELLA, S.L. and Group are responsible, and the the purpose of the same is to provide our services, prior consent, as detailed below:
- Deal with your enquries, make your reservation, provide gastronomy, events adn weddings services, by Villa Padierna Palace Hotel en Marbella or Villa Padierna Thermas Hotel in Carratraca
- Spa, beauty and health services
- Golf tours and reservations.
- Sport facilities avaliable to play Padel tennis and tennis, and Bar-restaurant services.
- Memebership, Villa Padierna Golf Club Member Card, including card-holders benefits
- Real Estate services including our exclusives and luxury products.
- Maintain a commercial relationship, provide services, and to send by any means including by e-mail, or other equivalent electronic communication, publicity or promotional information regarding products or services of the company, prior consent.
HOTEL VILLAPADIERNA MARBELLA, S.L. and Group declares that it has adopted all the necessary and relevant security measures as established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, by which the Regulatory Decree implementing the LOPD [Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos – Spanish Personal Data Protection Act] was approved, and that it has established all technical methods within its means to avoid the loss, wrongful use, alteration, non-authorized access or theft of the data you may supply.
Deadlines for the preservation of personal data
The personal data provided will be stored as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, it is not requested to be deleted by the User and should not be deleted as it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for legal exercise of rights.
If the User revokes his consent or exercises the restriction of processing or cancellation rights, his personal data will be kept available to the Administration of Justice during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment of the same.
Lawfulness of processing of personal data
HOTEL VILLAPADIERNA MARBELLA, S.L. is entitled to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
- The client has provided their personal data for pre-contractual or contractual relations.
- The user or client made a reservation or hired any of our services
- The user or client has provided informed consent for the sending of commercial communications, for the installation of tracking systems that inform about navigation habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for the sending of the required information through contact forms.
- There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, according to the services provided.
Transfers and recipients of personal data
All the transfers indicated below are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Personal data may be transferred to (in order to provide you our services):
- THE MEDICAL WELLNESS INSTITUTE, S.L.
- VILLA PADIERNA THERMAS HOTEL, S.A.
- RAQUET CLUB VILLA PADIERNA, S.L.
- GESTION CAPITAL GOLF 2008, S.L., GOLF CLUB FLAMINGOS EXECUTIVE, S.L., GOLF CLUB FLAMINGOS 2008, S.L., INVERSIONES BRIJÁN, S.A.
- MEMBERS GOLF CLUB VILLA PADIERNA, S.L.
- VILLA PADIERNA ESTATE, S.L.
- Other group companies in order to provide you our services
- Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice.
- IT service providers, including computer-based cloud computing services.
Rights of the data subject
Users / clients may exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation, restriction of processing, objection, portability, and object to automated individual decision-making to HOTEL VILLAPADIERNA MARBELLA, S.L. Likewise, they may revoke their consent in case they have granted it for a specific purpose, being able to modify their preferences at all times.
They can be exercised through the email: email@example.com or at the following address: Urb. Villa Padierna Golf Resort, Ctra. De Cádiz Km 166 – 29679 Benahavís (Málaga). The User is informed that he/she can address any type of complaint regarding personal data protection to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, the Spanish State Supervisory Authority.
According to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act regarding Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, our company will not collect or process personal data of children under 16.
If the child is under 16 years of age, such treatment shall only be considered if express authorization of his parents or lawful responsible.
Personal data of third parties
WIFI – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Free Wi-Fi network is provided by a third party, so please it is important to read, understand and accept the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions you should not use it.
work with us / curriculum
According to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act regarding Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 any candidate which provide us personal data, consent is given by a clear affirmative act establishing a freely given, and consent cover all processing activities carried out for the same purpose or purposes. Candidate will be able to request a copy of his or her data, provided in a structured, commonly used.
We just store personal data kept up to date, so in any case your information is stored up to 24 months, data will be erased or block to prevent reading.
Your Data can be transferred to recruiting agencies and temporary employment agencies, enabling you to participate in other personnel selection opportunities. If your Data is incorrect, please let us know in writing, in order for us to correct it. You have 30 days to refuse, otherwise your consent will be assumed. You have the rights of access, rectification or cancellation, restriction of processing, objection, portability, and object to automate individual decision-making, in accordance with those established in the Data Protection Law.
If you are interested in working with us please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTEL VILLAPADIERNA MARBELLA, S.L. will not be responsible for infringements of intellectual property or industrial rights of third parties originating from the inclusion in the website of trademarks, business names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software corresponding to third parties who, when including them in the website, have declared they are the title owners of the same.
The user is obliged to use the contents of the website in a conscientious, correct and legal manner and undertakes:
- a) Not to use the contents for objectives or purposes contrary to the law, to public morals and to normal customs or public order.
- b) Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access by whatever means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the corresponding authorization from the title owner thereof has been given.
- c) Not to use the contents of the website to send publicity, communications for purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages sent to a multitude of people regardless of its purpose, and to abstain from marketing or divulging such information in any way.
In the event of any kind of dispute, both parties will try to come to a friendly agreement. If this is not possible the Courts of Malaga will have jurisdiction to deal with the case and the parties will not have recourse to any other jurisdiction for the purposes of legal action.
WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY MUST NOT INTRODUCE ANY DATA INTO THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.