The Fairways for Hedonists in the Heartland of Golf
Flamingos Golf played host to the European Senior Tour in 2002, 2003 and 2004 as well as the Ladies European Tour (LET) in 2010. With undulating greens and enveloping views of the Mediterranean, it has become an epitome of big-time golf on the Costa del Sol. Pleasing any calibre of player, it is by far the best known golf course of Villa Padierna.
Beat the summer heat with our cool green fee offers and live the high life in Europe's hotbed of golf. Tee it up at Flamingos Golf or Alferini Golf starting from 11 a.m. any day all summer and enjoy deals that fit like a glove: The more that play, the less you pay. Sun-kissed skin, sensational swings. Are you in?
- A green fee for Alferini Golf (18 holes) or Flamingos Golf (18 holes)
- A (shared) buggy
- Prior to teeing off, full use of practice facilities including free range balls
- Complimentary parking during five hours in on-site underground car park
From 21 June to 22 September 2022, seven days a week from 11 a.m. onwards:
- 1 player: EUR 110.00 (price per person with a buggy for single use)
- 2 players: EUR 175.00 (price for two sharing a buggy)
- 4 players: EUR 285.00 (price for four sharing two buggies)
Above rates apply to both Alferini Golf and Flamingos Golf.
Renew your ties with family and friends, and feel on top of the world at Villa Padierna. Book four balls at the price of three and tee off from the course of your choice: Suiting all golfing standards, Flamingos Golf is the centrepiece of our 54-hole venue whereas Alferini Golf is as challenging as it is stunning.
Four balls at the price of three; applicable to rounds of both 18 and 9 holes on Flamingos Golf, and to rounds of 18 holes on Alferini Golf. Combinable with »Summer on the Greens« deal. No discounts on buggies offered.
All day every day from 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022:
- Alferini Golf | 18 holes: EUR 80.25 per green fee (in flights of four)
- Flamingos Golf | 18 holes: EUR 71.25 per green fee (in flights of four)
- Flamingos Golf | 9 holes: EUR 42.75 per green fee (in flights of four)
Boost your energy levels on Alferini Golf and Flamingos Golf, and enjoy double-digit savings. Start off with Flamingos Golf, a must-play course with championship pedigree. In the same week, give it your all also on Alferini Golf; its thrilling layout will impress the most travelled of golfers.
20 June 2022 - 28 August 2022
14 November 2022 - 31 December 2022
EUR 167.40 (a green fee for both Flamingos Golf and Alferini Golf)
1 October 2022 - 13 November 2022
EUR 220.50 (a green fee for both Flamingos Golf and Alferini Golf)
There's beauty and then, there's Villa Padierna. Enjoy seven days of pure golf indulgence on the Costa del Sol. Play to your strengths on our three 18-hole golf courses from dawn until dusk throughout the week, and exploit the undeniable health and mental wellbeing benefits that golf offers.
An unlimited number of green fees for a week; advance bookings necessary. A second round on any given day can only be booked upon completion of the first round and is subject to availability. Full use of practice facilities during regular opening hours including free range balls.
20 June 2022 - 28 August 2022
14 November 2022 - 31 December 2022
EUR 380.00 (for an unlimited number of green fees)
01 October 2022 - 13 November 2022
EUR 490.00 (for an unlimited number of green fees)
Cheers to a memorable month on the Mediterranean coast. Soak up the summer sun and rule the fairways of Flamingos Golf, where fresh air and fond memories are served daily. Opened in 2001 and set amidst nature's splendour, Flamingos Golf is one of Andalusia's many great tests of golf.
- 30 days of unlimited golf on Flamingos Golf; a second round on any given day can only be booked upon completion of the first round.
- Complimentary buggy (or electric/pull trolley) offered for all rounds
- Full access to driving range with unlimited range balls all month long
- Five hours of free parking in our underground car park on days of play
- Additional playing rights: a green fee (without buggy) for Atalaya Golf & Country Club and Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club within the month
Valid for 30 consecutive days from first tee off, between 20 June and 11 September 2022: EUR 799.00 per person
One child under 25 goes free enjoying the same benefits as her/his parent; 50% discount for additional junior players under 25 years of age.
The view of the lake from the tees is a spectacular way to start the round. Use the left-hand side of the fairway as this will feed the ball back into the centre. The second shot is a very strategic one since it's half-blind, in a very narrow lay-up zone where distance will have to be judged very well. For big hitters it's possible to reach the green in two but be aware of the lake protecting the green on the right-hand side.
A long par 3 with one of the biggest greens on the course. Try not to push the tee shot to the right as the lake is close by. The ideal shot would be a fade, keeping to the left side of the green.
A wide fairway with bunkers left and right. The bunker on the right is very much in play so long hitters should take a 3-wood for safety. The green is well guarded by bunkers so the approach shot must be accurate.
The spectacular 4th hold is one of Los Flamingo's most emblematic and photographed. It's a par 3 but very demanding; you need to be very accurate with the distance, above all when it's windy. The choice of club is always very tricky from such a high tee.
A short but challenging par 4. The fairway is very narrow so the player has to be extremely precise with the tee shot. There is out of bounds to the right and a water hazard to the left. The large, undulating green has lots of movement so the pin can be placed in interesting positions.
A great par 5 with a dog-leg to the right that invites long hitters to aim down the right-hand side of the fairway to find the shortest route possible. Average players will need to be accurate with the second shot as the lay-up area here is very narrow.
This hole has magnificent views. It's a risk and reward hole where long hitters can try to reach the green in one stroke. However, the average player must pay a lot of attention to the fairway bunkers as they're very much in play. The broad green has a lot of movement.
Facing the hotel pool, this par 3 is very well-protected by four greenside bunkers. The design of this green is unique, riddled with slopes which provide interesting flag positions.
One of the most difficult holes on the course, hole 9 is a short but very demanding par 4. Long hitters can try to reach the green in one stroke, however, they'll have to aim down the left to avoid the water hazard that runs down the entire right-hand side. Average players should aim down the left side and leave the ball short of the fairway bunker. Several well-designed bunkers protect the rather generous green.
This hole is spectacular and unforgettable with its extraordinary views of the sea and the lake. It's the most difficult hole on the course so it's best to play to the middle of the fairway and allow for a second shot of about 150 metres to the green. Average players will need to decide if they are going to take the risk of reaching in two or lay-up short of the green and try to chip and putt for par.
This hole is a great par 5. It's long with a very wide fairway, which should encourage longer hitters to strike their tee shot as far as possible down the right-hand side. The green is very narrow for such a long hole so great accuracy is required for the approach shot to a putting surface that slopes sharply from right to left.
The first par 3 on the back nine. Players need to be very accurate in order to hold the ball on a green which is shaped like a drum.
This par 4 is the perfect example that a good hole doesn't have to be long. With a narrow fairway, the average player must be accurate and avoid the first bunker on the right. The green is two-tiered, with a very steep slope so it's essential to know if the flag is at the front or the back. If it's at the back, take an extra club.
A short recovery par 4 where players can enjoy the panoramic vistas of the sea. Aim the tee shot down the right-hand side of the fairway because the entire left-hand side of this hole is out of bounds. The approach is a short downhill shot to a heavily sloping green.
This is a tough par 5 where long hitters will have to judge the distance carefully so as not to end up in the lake. Average players will have to be very accurate with their second shot to leave the ball in the lay-up zone. The green is generous, however, it's protected by several bunkers and has three levels.
This is the shortest par 3 of the course and has one of the biggest greens on the course. If the pin is on the left of the green you'll have to be very careful with the lake since it's not visible from the tee.
This is the shortest par 4 on the course. Long hitters should try for maximum length to have a comfortable approach to the high green. Average players should be aware of the three fairway bunkers as it will be awkward to reach the green in two strokes from one of them.
A spectacular hole to finish the round, with views of the whole course and the hotel. The tee shot is rather intimidating and a long ball is required while watching out for the hazard on the right, if the green is to be reached comfortably in two. The green is huge with several banks, ensuring a heart-pounding end to the round.
Rules & Etiquette
- Smooth out and rake the bunkers.
- Repair pitch marks on the green.
- Replace divots.
- Do not make noise or shout on the course.
- Let other players pass if they need to.
Code of Conduct and Dress Code
- Course marshalls are available to assist golfers and to enforce course rules. No inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated on the grounds; golfers failing to adhere to Villa Padierna's regulations and rules will be asked to leave the venue.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times. Players may not wear shoes with penetrating metal spikes on any of its courses or in the clubhouse.
- Gentlemen: Collared shirt such as a polo, pleated trousers and golf shoes
- Ladies: Collared / polo shirt (sleeveless or not), pleated trousers and golf shoes.
- Every player must have her/his own set of golf clubs.
- A maximum of two people and golf bags permitted per buggy.
- Not allowed on the golf courses: pets, mobile phones, more than four players per hole being played or more than one ball per player in play.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult even if they have the required handicap. Minimum driving age for buggies: 16 years.