Small in Build, Big on Class
The third 18-hole golf course of Villa Padierna is an executive course thus taking less time to complete but yet affording a great deal of fun and enjoyment, and commanding accuracy. Tramores Golf is a highly attractive option to hone your short game, and equally suitable for junior golfers, beginners and time-strapped golfers.
Boost your energy levels on Alferini Golf and Flamingos Golf, and enjoy double-digit savings. Start off with Flamingos Golf, a must-play course with championship pedigree. In the same week, give it your all also on Alferini Golf; its thrilling layout will impress the most travelled of golfers.
From January 1st to May 31st 2023 and from September 16th to December 31st 2023:
From EUR 167.40 (a green fee for both Flamingos Golf and Alferini Golf)
Rules & Etiquette
- Smooth out and rake the bunkers.
- Repair pitch marks on the green.
- Replace divots.
- Do not make noise or shout on the course.
- Let other players pass if they need to.
Code of Conduct and Dress Code
- Course marshalls are available to assist golfers and to enforce course rules. No inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated on the grounds; golfers failing to adhere to Villa Padierna's regulations and rules will be asked to leave the venue.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times. Players may not wear shoes with penetrating metal spikes on any of its courses or in the clubhouse.
- Gentlemen: Collared shirt such as a polo, pleated trousers and golf shoes.
- Ladies: Collared / polo shirt (sleeveless or not), pleated trousers and golf shoes.
- Every player must have her/his own set of golf clubs.
- A maximum of two people and golf bags permitted per buggy.
- Not allowed on the golf courses: pets, mobile phones, more than four players per hole being played or more than one ball per player in play.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult even if they have the required handicap. Minimum driving age for buggies: 16 years.